Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Going to the toilet in the air

Last post 05-24-1999, 5:38 PM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-11-1999, 9:41 PM 393

Going to the toilet in the air

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi,

Say a pilot really needs to go to the toilet in the air how do they go? Sorry if this question seems a bit stupid but it's something I've just wondered. I'm sure there there's got to be some good or should I say messy stories here!

Thanks

Rapier
  •  05-12-1999, 1:40 PM 400 in reply to 393

Re:Going to the toilet in the air

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [Hi,

Say a pilot really needs to go to the toilet in the air how do they go? Sorry if this question seems a bit stupid but it's something I've just wondered. I'm sure there there's got to be some good or should I say messy stories here!

Thanks

Rapier]

He uses a little plastic bag with a spunge inside so nothing runs out again. It's not especially easy to do it so I personally prefer to wait till I get down. Sometimes the misions are so long that you have to do it though.

RUN
  •  05-12-1999, 7:41 PM 411 in reply to 400

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [
    He uses a little plastic bag with a spunge inside so nothing runs out again. It's not especially easy to do it so I personally prefer to wait till I get down. Sometimes the misions are so long that you have to do it though.

RUN]

Hi,

So you just flick the autopilot on and presto you do what you have to do. What about numbers 2's though this must be more difficult. I guess we better leave that one to peoples imagination.

Thanks

Rapier
  •  05-23-1999, 6:52 AM 591 in reply to 411

*** Posted by Hagon ***
    [So thats why pilots wear baggy pants?

]
  •  05-24-1999, 5:38 PM 599 in reply to 591

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Perhaps when we see the pilots straining to combat the G's, they are not combating G's at all if you know what I mean! He He

Rapier

[So thats why pilots wear baggy pants?

]
View as RSS news feed in XML